HC-102: Full Amino Acid Sequence Confirmation
- Additional Info
Confirmation of full amino acid sequence (>95% sequence coverage) of any purified protein sample (target protein amino acid sequence known) using LC/MS/MS. For de novo sequencing please contact us for a quote.
Turnaround time: 10 to 15 business days.
- Confirmation of full amino acid sequence (>95% sequence coverage) of purified protein samples (purity >80%). If the sample is monoclonal antibody the cost is $1200 since both heavy chain and light chain sequences will be confirmed. All detectable proteins (even at ng level) including any host proteins will be identified and their relative abundance can be also determined. The purity will be estimated based on the relative abundance of identified proteins.
- Work-flow: sample preparation, trypsin digestion and chymotrypsin digestion, LC-MS/MS analysis, data analysis and result report.
- A list of Peptides identified for target protein and peptide mapping
- A list of identified host Proteins if any
- A list of identified host Proteins with matched peptides sequences
- Method description
Suitable Sample Type
- Purified protein samples in liquid or dried form (> 20 µg/sample, purity >80% )