- Additional Info
This service package is for identification of N-linked glycosylation site from purified protein samples (e.g. monoclonal antibody) using deglycosylation treatment and LC/MS/MS. The percentages of glycosylation will be determined using label-free quantitation method. For O-linked glycosylation please contact us for a quote.
Turnaround time: 10 to 15 business days.
- This package is designed for identification of N-linked glycosylation sites and Confirmation of full amino acid sequence (>95% sequence coverage) of purified monoclonal antibody samples (purity >95%). All detectable proteins (even at ng level) including any host proteins will be identified and their relative abundance can be also determined. The purity will be estimated based on the relative abundance of identified proteins. This package covers HC-102.
- Work-flow: sample preparation, deglycosylation treatment, trypsin digestion and chymotrypsin digestion, LC-MS/MS analysis, data analysis and result report.
- N-linked glycosylation sites
- A list of Peptides identified for target protein and peptide mapping
- A list of identified host Proteins if any
- A list of identified host Proteins with matched peptides sequences
- Method description
Suitable Sample Type
- Purified protein samples in liquid or dried form (> 20 µg/sample, purity >99% )
- If the purity is less than 90% please contact us for a quote.