- Additional Info
This service package is for characterization of the profile of N-linked glycans released from purified monoclonal antibody samples using RapiFluor-MS™ N-Glycan labeling kit and LC/MS/MS. The relative abundance of glycans will be determined based on label-free quantitation method (Ion intensity/peak area).
Turnaround time: 20 to 35 business days or less.
- This package is designed for profiling of N-linked glycans released form pure monoclonal antibody. This package covers the analysis of HC103. Note: If the analysis of sample identifies it has multiple N-linked glycosylation sites the N-linked glycans profiling analysis will not be preform. The cost will be the same as HC103.
- Work-flow: sample preparation, deglycosylation treatment, trypsin digestion and chymotrypsin digestion, N-linked glycans labeling, LC-MS/MS analysis, data analysis and result report.
- N-linked glycans profile
- N-linked glycosylation sites
- A list of Peptides identified for target protein and peptide mapping
- A list of identified host Proteins if any
- A list of identified host Proteins with matched peptides sequences
- Method description
Suitable Sample Type
- Purified protein samples in liquid or dried form (> 50 µg/sample, purity >99% )