ID-101: Protein Identification of Gel Bands or Gel Spots
- Additional Info
This service package is for identification of proteins (up to 500 proteins) from a gel band/spot.
Price: $250/sample; Call for a discounted quote on more than 5 samples.
Turnaround time: 5 to 10 business days.
- Identification of proteins from protein gel bands/spots
- A few proteins to several hundreds of proteins can be identified from one gel band
- Work-flow: In-gel trypsin or chymotrypsin digestion, peptide extraction, 1 hour LC-MS/MS, data analysis and result report
- A list of identified proteins
- All identified peptides sequences for each proteins
- Method description
- At customer request the raw data file can be sent to customer via Dropbox.
Suitable Sample Type
- Purified protein in liquid or dried forms
- Purified protein complex
- Protein mixture from Pull-down, immunoprecipitation (IP), co-immunoprecipitation (co-IP), or other approaches
- Fresh frozen cell/tissue lysate, body fluids, or cell culture medium