ID-102: Protein Identification of Mixture Samples
- Additional Info
This service package is for identification of proteins (up to 2000 proteins) from any biological samples including cell lysates, tissue lysates, IP (immunoprecipitation) sample, pull-down sample, or proteins mixture.
Price: $500/sample; Call for a discounted quote on more than 5 samples.
Turnaround time: 5 to 10 business days.
- Identification of proteins from mixture samples including cell lysates, tissue lysates, IP product, pull-down product, or other type proteins mixtures;
- Up to two thousands of proteins can be identified from one sample.
- Work-flow: Sample preparation for MS analysis, 2-hour LC-MS/MS analysis, data analysis and Result report.
- A list of identified proteins
- All identified peptides sequences for each proteins
- Method description
- At customer request, the raw data file can be sent to the customer via Dropbox.
Suitable Sample Type
- Purified protein in liquid or dried forms
- Purified protein complex
- Protein mixture from Pull-down, immunoprecipitation (IP), co-immunoprecipitation (co-IP), or other approaches
- Fresh frozen cell/tissue lysate, body fluids, or cell culture medium