PTM-103: TMTsixplex-labeling Quantitative Phosphoprotein profiling
- Additional Info
This service package quantitatively compare the Phospho-proteomes of 2-6 samples in one set of analyses using Thermo TMTsixplex™ Isobaric Label Reagent and Phosphopeptides enrichment kit.
Turnaround time: 20 to 25 business days.
- Quantitative profiling of phosphoproteins at a global level for up to six samples in one set of analyses using Thermo TMTsixplex™ Isobaric Label Reagent and Phosphopeptides enrichment kit. Recommend for analysis of two groups of samples in triplicates each group.
- Approximate 1000 phosphorylation sites can be identified at 1% FDR.
- Pathway analysis of identified differential phosphoproteins using PROMICPATH.
- Work-flow: Protein lysate preparation, TMT-labeling, UHPLC fractionation, TiO2 Phosphopeptides enrichment, LC-MS/MS analysis, TMT quantitation, Pathway analysis, and result report.
- A list of identified Phospho-proteins with TMT-tag based relative abundance
- A list of all identified Phospho-peptides sequences with phosphorylation sites
- A list of phospho-proteins which is differentially expressed among samples (e.g. >2 folds)
- Common pathway analysis results
- Method description
Suitable Sample Type
- Fresh frozen cell pellet (≥20 million cells per sample recommended for optimal results)
- Fresh frozen tissue (≥500 mg in weight recommended for optimal results)
- Total Cell or tissue lysate (≥500 μg of total protein per sample is recommended for optimal results)