QT-102: Label-free Quantitative Proteome Profiling
- Additional Info
This service package is for proteome profiling (identify up to 7,000 proteins per sample) from human/mouse tissue or cell line samples using label-free quantitation method.
Turnaround time: 15 to 20 business days.
- Identification and quantification of the entire set of proteins (the proteome) expressed by a cell, tissue or organism as many as possible.
- More than 6000 (QT-102) proteins can be identified at 1% FDR from one sample.
- The profile is evaluated for integrity and variability using PROMICPATH.
- Work-flow: Protein lysate preparation, fractionation (24 fractions), digestion, 24 LC-MS/MS 110 min runs, common pathway analysis, and result report.
- A list of identified proteins with relative abundance
- A list of all identified proteins with matched peptides sequences
- A list of proteins which is differentially expressed among samples (e.g. >2 folds)
- Common pathway analysis results
- Method description
Suitable Sample Type
- Fresh frozen cell pellet (≥ 2 million cells per sample recommended for optimal results)
- Fresh frozen tissue (200 mg in weight recommended for optimal results)
- Total Cell or tissue lysate (≥200 μg of total protein recommended for optimal results)