QT-202: TMT10plex-Labeling Quantitative Proteome Profiling
- Additional Info
This service package is for quantitatively comparison of the proteomes (>5000 proteins if human or mouse origin samples) of 7-10 samples in one set of analysis using Thermo TMT10plex™ Isobaric Label Reagent.
Turnaround time: 20 to 25 business days.
- Identification and quantification of the entire set of proteins (the proteome) expressed by a cell, tissue or organism for up to 10 samples in one set of analysis simultaneously.
- More than 5000 proteins can be identified at 1% FDR.
- The profile is evaluated for integrity and variability using PROMICPATH.
- Work-flow: Protein lysate preparation, TMT10plex-labeling, UHPLC fractionation, digestion, LC-MS/MS analysis, TMT quantitation, Pathway analysis, and result report.
- A list of identified proteins with TMT-tag based relative abundance
- A list of all identified proteins with matched peptides sequences
- A list of proteins which is differentially expressed among samples (e.g. >2 folds)
- Common pathway analysis results
- Method description
Suitable Sample Type
- Fresh frozen cell pellet (≥10 million cells per sample recommended for optimal results)
- Fresh frozen tissue (≥500 mg in weight recommended for optimal results)
- Total Cell or tissue lysate (≥500 μg of total protein recommended for optimal results)