- Proteomic analysis of proteome and histone post-translational modifications in heat shock protein 90 inhibition-mediated bladder cancer therapeutics.
- “Comprehensive Proteomic Characterization of the Human Colorectal Carcinoma Reveals Signature Proteins and Perturbed Pathways” was accepted for publication by Nature Scientific Report.
- “Expression and characterization of a codon-optimized blood coagulation factor VIII” was accepted for publication by the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- A conserved intronic U1 snRNP-binding sequence promotes trans-splicing in Drosophila. Genes Dev. 2015 Apr 1; 29(7): 760–771.
- Histone deacetylase inhibitor-induced cell death in bladder cancer is associated with chromatin modification and modifying protein expression: A proteomic approach.
- Expression and characterization of a codon-optimized blood coagulation factor VIII.
- The mitochondrial HSP90 paralog TRAP1 forms an OXPHOS-regulated tetramer and is involved in mitochondrial metabolic homeostasis.
- Mannose receptor (CD206) activation in tumor-associated macrophages enhances adaptive and innate antitumor immune responses.